With the super bowl only hours away, it will only be just if I share my wing recipe with you. :):):) So here it goes.
- chicken wings
- white vinegar
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- sesame seeds for garnishing 🙂
- use the white vinegar to clean and kill bacteria off your wings.
- using a napkin, dry your chicken wings.
- mix all your spices up and sprinkle them over your chicken wings.
- pre-heat the oven to a high of 350 degrees
- when hot enough, put in your chicken and let it cook for at least 20 minutes.
- pour bbq sauce in a container and gently toss your chicken wings in the sauce, ensuring they are well coated.
- garnish with sesame seeds
Disclaimer!!! you can add in or substitute any other ingredients you like. Enjoy my simple game night chicken wing recipe…
If you’re like me and get tired of eating the same thing over and over again…..I got you. If you are a lazy cook but like eating fresh meals daily,, I got you boo. I’m going to share with you three ways on how to spice up your potatoes. All my potato lovers in the house say whoop whoop! Okay, so I got this from Miss Mandi [ checkout her you tube channel and show her some love] I tried them and they turned out amazing!!!!!
1.)home fried potatoes
- -mixed herbs
- chili flakes[for garnishing]
- -heat pan .
- -add in the oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- -add in your potatoes and spices.
- cook potatoes for about 20 minutes while regulating temperatures.
- -serve potatoes in a bowl and garnish.
2)Egg and potato hash
- -black pepper
- -garlic powder
- -fireball mix
- heat up your pan.
- coat the bottom with just enough oil.
- add in your potatoes and coat them with the spices evenly over medium heat.
- sett them aside.
- using the same pan, add in cooking oil, diced onion, cloves, salt, black pepper, green pepper, tomatoes, garlic powder and stir them around.
- turn down the heat to low.
- add in chili flakes
- add in potatoes and try to coat them with the veggie mix.
- make a well and break the egg into it
- crack some fireball into the egg, without ruining the yolk.
- depending on how you like your egg, you can either let the egg cook all the way or have a running yolk.
- plate your meal and your ready to go!
3)potato wedges topped with bacon and cheese
- cheese[whichever one you prefer]
- green bell peppers
- garlic powder.
- fry up your bacon until its crispy
- add in some oil and add in your potatoes and spices for about 12 minutes then take them out.
- in the same pan, and in onions, bell peppers, garlic powder and saute.
- plate your food and that’s it. Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER!!!!! ingredients can be substituted for whichever ones you prefer*just don’t lose the main idea of the meal* Anyway that it for now, I hope to see y’all next time with something different maybe not about food. tell me how you like the recipes. Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated.